GT Computing are experts in installing, upgrading and troubleshooting software for all major Operating Systems and cloud architecture.
GT Computing can provide assistance, advice, and solutions for computer software problems (e.g., operating systems, application malfunctions), investigating problems, identifying their root causes, and suggesting solutions and/or pathways to them.
Our processes for software support include:
- Handling software-related requests for assistance
- Troubleshoot software and identify root causes of software problems
- Analyzing software related issues and proposing solutions
- Fixing software problems and verifying solutions prior to implemention
- Obtaining and logging customer feedback for the purpose of process improvement
- Documenting software support activities thoroughly, accurately, and in a timely manner
- Making decisions quickly, sometimes with limited information
- Reviewing work logs and customer feedback periodically with supervisor and other analysts and technicians, to identify and act on opportunities for improvement